Plasma Gasification and Pyrolysis
- Category: Ebooks
- Publisher: CRC Press
- ISBN: 0367556855,9780367556853
- Views: 13
- Posted on: 30/07/2022 23:48
Author: Milan Hrabovsky, Michal Jeremias, Guido van Oost
Currently, the most widely used treatment of waste is thermal processing,
such as incineration. However, thermal plasma technologies offer alternative,
cutting-edge, and environmentally friendly processes, which are also
considered more energy-efficient and safe.
This book provides a comprehensive yet accessible introduction to the
process of thermal plasma gasification and pyrolysis.
It is an ideal guide for graduate students pursuing further studies in
plasma technologies and engineering, in addition to early-career researchers
and scientists from related areas looking for material contextual to
their own subject matter.
• Presents an interdisciplinary approach, applicable to a wide range of
researchers in waste treatment companies, authorities, and energy
and environmental policymakers.
• Authored by authorities in the field.
• Up to date with the latest developments and technologies.