Learn Python 3 for beginners 2021
- Category: Courses
- Views: 5
- Posted on: 22/07/2021 04:28
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before.
With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
1) Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
2) Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
3) Acquire the per-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
4) Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your resume.
5) Understand how to create your own Python programs.
6) Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
7) Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
1) You’ve either already got it or it’s FREE. Here’s the checklist:
2) A computer - Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
3) Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t UN-learn!
4)Everything else needed to start programming in Python is already included in the course.
Who should take up this course:-
1) Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
2) Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a per-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.